I am finally getting started on the whole blogging thing and thought I'd start by telling about our new family member...soon to be members. Karma isn't really new anymore, but we are still trying to figure her out. She is a daddy's girl for sure. She loves snuggling Brock. Now she just rolls over, belly up, when Brock even touches her. I'm her food source. Even at two in the morning when I open the fridge for a late night snack (purely for the baby) she comes running up, wagging her tail, waiting for food. If I don't give her food she nudges my calf with her nose. She is going to be huge one day...I just know it. The other addition to the family is baby boy...or at least we've been told it is a baby boy. Every dream that I've had about the baby it has been a girl. It is REALLY freaking me out. Brock keeps making jokes about what that could mean (I'll let you think of all the possibilities on your own). Anyways, IT baby is due October 23. We are really excited, but making sure to enjoy our last bit of non-baby time.
Lincoln's #2 Birthday
12 years ago
Yay!! I am so excited you finally blogged! Karma is looking bigger than the last time we saw her. What a bossy little pig! Now I am a little bit concerned for your child's gender identity, just kidding he will be a manly man don't worry. Now, I want a picture of that belly bump and an ultrasound picture of that IT baby!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a darling family and how fun that another will be joining you soon! Congrats you guys! We are so happy for you!
ReplyDeletenowells! its emily and mckay... we saw your blog on cami and taylors :) how exciting that you guys are having a baby! yay! and your pig is adorable.
ReplyDelete